OIL SPILLS: “Badwill” not Goodwill
- North Dakota, recorded nearly 300 oil pipeline spills in less than two years. That is badwill, not goodwill.
- The pipeline spills are among some 750 “oil field incidents” that have occurred since January 2012 without public notification.
- One spill was one of the largest in North Dakota’s history, estimated at 20,600 barrels. Oil oozed over an area the size of seven football fields.
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- God’s Loveletters: Godloveletters.com
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Microfinance for women: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Deliverance Is: DeliveranceIs.com