THE PIPELINE LINER
- The power roller compresses a liner to provide an optimum of a 0.5 inches gap inside the carrier pipeline, which ‘reverts’ to its normal size.
- This gap is too small because it causes friction from the weight of the liner as it is forced along the corrosive pathway of the carrier pipeline.
- The maximum distance of the lining of a large dimension pipeline is usually only 200 m–sometimes 800 m.
Indentation verses Squeezing
- The HUG Spiraling segments are depressed or indented; then it is ‘reverted’ to its original shape/size to form a close fit lining.
- Indentation is 2 inches and not the squeezing of 0.5 inches gap.
- The SECRET: Only the segments are compressed much like a hat is indented.
Our BIG IDEA: to introduce the HUG Thermostatic Liner:
- has the lowest overall lifespan costs compared with other alternatives at a cost of 25% to 33% less.
- runs uninterrupted distances between two pig traps: 50 miles to 200 miles (not 200-800 meters).
- has a lubricant inserted into the channels of our patented slip slide for longer runs (50 – 200 miles).
- the top portion of each of the three to six HUG spiraling liners is depressed on insertion; then it is ‘reverted’ to its original shape/size to form a close fit lining.
- Our patented technique allows for a much larger initial gap (2″ – not 0.5″)between the Liner and the corroded pipeline to avoid corrosion debris.
- The best feature is its efficiency: there is little friction created on the inside lining because of its striations and its creation of a boundary layer. This translates into farther distances needed between pumps (seven times) and less pumping stations.
- is produced right at the inlet of the corroded pipe from the HDPE Extruder shown below.
What is needed is a larger 2 inch gap with a lubricated “slip slide“, which will be extruded at the rehabilitation site and inserted over one mile!
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- God’s Loveletters: Godloveletters.com
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Microfinance for women: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Deliverance Is: DeliveranceIs.com