Is Ocean Power a Viable Energy Source?
What about efforts to generate electricity from the ocean’s waves?
The power that comes from the ocean current has an average velocity of 1.5 m/sec and can reach 2.5 m/sec in constricted areas between islands, which is much less than the threshold velocity of 3.1 m/sec. required to create electricity.
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- God’s Loveletters: Godloveletters.com
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Microfinance for women: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Deliverance Is: DeliveranceIs.com