- Corrosion remains the Number 1 problem in the Pipeline Industry: costing US$5 billion/year internationally.
- The total US annual cost of corrosion in the oil and gas production industry is estimated to be $1.372 billion.
- The problem of corrosion took precedence in the Pipeline Conference this summer in Saudi Arabia: one third of the time was allocated to this Pipeline Corrosion problem.
New Pipeline Construction : 30 year Liner
- The Middle East is the fastest growing pipeline market.
- The region will expand by 42% in construction length and 63% in expenditure in the next 5 years.
- Why not install a Spiral HUG Pipeline Liner in all the new pipeline networks to extend their lifetime to 30 to 50 years for a reasonable extra cost?
- The initial extra cost of installing a Spiraling HUG Pipeline Liner in New Pipelines is offset by the annual savings from pumping, maintenance and efficiency.
- The Spiraling HUG Pipeline Liner has the lowest overall lifespan costs compared with other alternatives at a cost of 25% to 33% less.
- In January 2010, UAE-based construction firm, Dodsal, won a contract for the replacement of a 100 km, 36 inch diameter pipeline linking Abu Dhabi, worth $US 8.5 million/km.
- The Spiraling HUG Thermoplastic Liner would have cost 25% to 33% less: and still would have generated a very high profit margin.
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- God’s Loveletters: Godloveletters.com
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Microfinance for women: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Deliverance Is: DeliveranceIs.com